TYLIE AD SOLUTIONS
Effective Date: January 01, 2022
Information We Collect About You
Below is a list of several different types of Personal Information collected about you for various purposes to provide and improve our Services to you.
- Individual Identifiers. While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with or otherwise obtain certain personal identifiers that can be used to contact or identify you. Such personal information may include, but is not limited to: your name, email address or username and associated password, and other information that may identify or relate to you.
- Usage Data. We may also collect Personal Information on how you access and use our Services (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data helps us understand how users interact with our Website, and may include information such as your computer’s IP address , browser type, browser version, aggregate Website usage metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, and usage patterns within the Website, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, device information such as device settings, user preferences, and unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. We also use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to help us understand how you and other users access and use our Website and other Services, in order to improve our Services and provide you and other users with a better experience.
- Business Information. We also collect information about those businesses who use our ad buying, campaign management, and other Services. This includes business contact information such as a company representative’s name, address, email address and phone number, along with other information related to a company’s inquiry or use of our Services. In such situations, Business Information relates to the company that has engaged us and not to the individual who contacted us on the company’s behalf.
Cookies & Tracking Data
To learn more about cookies, how we use them, and your cookie choices , please read Tylie’s Cookie Notice.
How We Collect Information
We collect and obtain your information in a few ways: there is information that you choose to give to us, information we obtain through your use of our Services – including our Website – and information we obtain from third parties.
The specific information we collect depends how you use our Website and our other Services, as described above. The following information describes the categories of personal information Tylie may collect and the categories of sources from which that information may have been collected.
- Information You Give Us: At times, we may require you to provide certain information – including personal information – in order to use certain parts of our Website, fulfill your requests with us, or provide you with the Services you request from us. For instance, we may require you to provide your name, email address or username when you contact us with a question or comment. Additionally, we may need you to provide certain personal information to use other portions of our Services. We will also collect any information that you choose to provide to us, such as any content related to a “Call to Action” or customer service requests, or emails concerning your use of our Services.
- Information We Obtain When You Use Our Services: As noted above, we collect certain information from you through your use of our Services, such as Usage Data. For instance, in using our Website, we may collect information about the device you use to log into, access, and use the Website. We also may collect information through the use of cookie, pixel tags, or other technologies, as described in our Cookie Notice.
- Information We Automatically Collect: We automatically receive and store certain types of personal information whenever you interact with us or our Website. This information includes your IP address, browser type, and pages you visit when you interact with our Website. Like many websites, we use tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons and similar technologies to record your preferences, track the use of our Website, clicks on and to our Website, and clicks to third-party hyperlinks on our Website. We may also use these technologies to monitor web traffic, improve the Website, understand how our users interact with the Website, and make the Website easier to use and more relevant.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Such uses include, but are not limited to:
- To fulfill information request and to receive information and materials from us, such as to provide customer support services and answer live chat inquiries.
- To provide and maintain our Services.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can audit and improve our Services.
- To monitor the usage of our Services.
- To detect, prevent and address technical or security issues, including security incidents.
- To detect and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- Various aspects of the Website, such as content on the Website, and email messages we send you in connection with your use of the Website may include advertisements that may be selected for you based on your interests, preferences, and usage patterns within the Website.
- We may also use “automatically collected” information and “cookies” information to:
- personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Website;
- provide customized third-party advertisements, content, and information;
- monitor and analyze our effectiveness and third-party marketing activities;
- monitor aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.; and
- track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
How We Share Your Information With Others
Tylie may disclose your information in a number of ways in order to provide our Services to you. For example, we may provide your personal information to third party service providers who assist us to facilitate or provide certain Services in relation to Tylie business and therefore process personal information on our behalf. These include:
- IT service companies that host our website or assist us in developing our Website;
- IT support service providers; and
- Other third-party service providers, such as our cloud storage and software providers.
These third-party service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide their services to us.
We may also disclose or share your information for the following purposes:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend Tylie’s rights or property.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
- When there is a good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to our guests, visitors, associates, or property (including the Website), or to others (including Tylie itself). This may include disclosures to law enforcement to investigate potential criminal activity or other civil violations.
Categories of Third Parties that Receive Personal Information from Tylie
We share or otherwise disclose individuals’ personal information to the following categories of third parties:
- Service Providers: We employ third party service providers, companies, individuals, and agents to facilitate and help us provide our Services to you. Such Service Providers perform tasks or functions on our behalf, provide Services-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Services are used or delivered. These third parties are granted access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Other Tylie affiliates and entities: We may share your information with other companies within the Tylie family.
- Law Enforcement or Other Lawful Authority: We may from time to time be required to provide information to law enforcement or other governmental authorities pursuant to a warrant, court order, or other lawful process.
How We Secure Your Personal Information
We take reasonable technical, organizational, physical, and other measures to protect your information from unauthorized or unlawful access, destruction, loss, alteration, or disclosure.
However, no website, network, or system can be absolutely protected against intentional or malicious intrusion attempts despite our precautions. Furthermore, Tylie does not control the devices, computer or network through which you access the Site or over which you may choose to send personal information or other information to us, and therefore cannot prevent potential interceptions or compromises to your information while in transit. Tylie makes no guarantee as to the security, integrity or confidentiality of any information transmitted to or from our Website. We are committed to safeguarding your information to the best of our ability but cannot guarantee the security of electronic communications or transmission made over the Internet.
Transfer of Data
Our Services are offered and available to individuals in the United States of America. While our Website is available for anyone who is interested in our products and Services, we do not sell or make available any products, goods, or other services to individuals outside of the United States, including the European Union. Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there. If you are located in the European Union, you should be aware that U.S. data protection laws are not deemed to be as adequate as those in the European Union. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
California Privacy Rights Regarding Direct Marketing Information
California residents have the right to request information from a company regarding the manner in which it shares certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, in addition to the rights set forth above.
Under California law, you have the right to send us a request at the designated address listed below in the “Contact Us” section to receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year;
- The names and addresses of the third parties that received the information; and
- If the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
To make such a request, please provide sufficient information for us to determine if this applies to you, and attest to the fact that you are a California resident. Please also provide a current California address for our response. You may make this request in writing to us at the below address. Any such request must include “California Privacy Rights Direct Marketing Information Request” in the first line of the description, and include your name, street address, city, state and ZIP code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the address provided for this purpose below.
Note that responsive information may be provided in a standardized format that is not specific to you.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (”CalOPPA”)
We do not support Do Not Track. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We may also track your behavior over time and across third party websites or other services. You can enable or disable “Do Not Track” by visiting the “Preferences” or “Settings” page of your web browser.
Third parties may collect data that relates to you via your use of our Website. We cannot control third parties’ responses to do-not-track signals or other such mechanisms. Third parties’ use of data relating to you and responsiveness to do-not-track signals is governed by their respective privacy policies.
Links to Other Websites
We exercise no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party site or services.
Tylie Jones & Associates
58 E Santa Anita Avenue
Burbank, California 91502