TYLIE AD SOLUTIONS
Cookies & Tracking Data
Effective Date: January 01, 2022
First and third-party cookies
We may set cookies (first party cookies) on web pages, however, where we require additional information or services, we may also allow other companies to host cookies on our web pages (third party cookies). These partner companies have been carefully selected by us and are required to meet contractual obligations they have with us.
We may use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager cookies to collect information and compile reports about how visitors use our Website. We use this information to help us improve our Website and provide certain Services to you. Google Analytics will collect your IP address and interests information. For more information about Google Analytics, go to https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/analytics/learn/privacy.html. To opt-out of Google Analytics, visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may use the following types of cookies on this Website:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: these cookies are used for technical reasons and are necessary to enable the Website to operate efficiently so that you can navigate the Website with ease and use specific features. These include, for example, cookies that help us to debug any errors. If these cookies are blocked or disabled, some of the Website may not operate effectively.
- Performance Cookies: these cookies are used to obtain statistics about the number of users of the Website and how such users interact with the Website. These cookies collect information that is aggregated and therefore cannot be used to ascertain an individual’s identity. Such information allows us to continuously improve the Website to provide users with a better online.
- Functionality Cookies: these cookies are used to improve the functionality of the Website and make it easier to use. They help us to identify you as a repeat user of the Website and help us remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region), improving your user experience.
- Marketing and Analytical Cookies: these cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website more relevant to your interests and improve our Website content and navigation. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Pixel Tags, Web Beacons, and Transparent GIFs: We may also use other technologies like Pixel tags, web beacons, and transparent GIFs on our Website. Pixel tags, web beacons, and transparent GIFs are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages. Tylie and its third-party Service Providers may also use technology including pixels, web beacons, and transparent GIFs for other purposes including web site management and customization.
We may share information that we collected through cookies, in aggregated form, with third parties for the purposes set out above, unless you disable or block cookies as set out below.
Some of the cookies we use are “strictly necessary” for the functionality of our Website. Others improve the functionality of our Website but are not strictly necessary. Some cookies help improve the performance of our Website (such as by gathering analytic data), while others help provide targeted services to you (like ads that you may be interested in).
Examples of cookies we use include:
- Session Cookies We may use Session Cookies to operate our Website. Session cookies are temporary, and are automatically deleted once you close your internet browser.
- Preference Cookies: We may use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings. Preference cookies are first party cookies that remain on your computer or device until you delete them or they are otherwise removed upon expiration.
How do I control my Cookie settings on my computer or device?
To opt-out of specific cookies, trackers and other technologies, please follow the links below: